Sunday, March 9, 2008

What, Me Worry?

I sometimes upset Mom the Bomb because I don't worry about much, which can be interpreted that I don't care. It's not that I don't care. It's just that in my mind, worry is a useless emotion, because it is passive, and quite frequently, based on incomplete information. If something goes wrong, or you encounter some unexpected negative circumstance, don't spend time worrying about it. Find the cause and do something about it.

How much of your time do you spend worrying about things?

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I don't spend ANY time. I worry WHILE I'm doing things. It's called dovetailing and it's very efficient.

Lindsey said...

Zero. Mom compensates for the rest.

Ashley Erin said...

Is this YOUR passive way of communicating with mom?

Graytoppop said...

Fernash -- No. I have this discussion with Mom everytime she gets worried about something......