Monday, May 25, 2009

What Is This?

This is a document I received from the Mexican Government 2 weeks ago. Anyone care to guess what it is?


PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED

The person with the first correct answer gets all you can eat tacos-al-pastor when you come and visit. (Or something equivalent when I visit you).

p.s. For security reasons, I will remove the photo in about a week.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

your (red) green card.

The filename gave it away.

bethy said...

su trajeta verde
do i win for saying it in spanish? the file name did give it away. thanks!

Graytoppop said...

I realized after I posted this that the filename was visible. But I decided to leave it anyway...

MOM THE BOMB said...

I agree! They both win.

MOM THE BOMB said...

now get that thing off blogger so you don't get kidnapped!

Graytoppop said...

It doesn't show address or where I work. I'll remove it soon...

Bexie Funk said...

now that i've read the comments i say green card. and i was going to say immigrant card even before reading them.

Graytoppop said...

Actually Bex, it is my immigrant card. It is the Mexican version of the green card immigrants to the US receive when they become permanent residents. And I understand that the card in the US is not really green.....