Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged Again, by MTB

Rules
Link to the person who tagged you: MomtheBomb
Post the rules
Write 6 random facts about yourself
Tag someone else and let them know

1. I may really be Latin, not gringo.
2. A Saturday without a bike ride is a real bummer.
3. Dark chocolate is the best.
4. I am very lucky that the most amazing woman in the world asked me to marry her.
5. I am very impatient with other drivers, but I keep my comments to myself.
6. I make really bad 'Dad Jokes'.

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

we already knew those, and i've heard plenty of comments about the drivers around you.

Ashley Erin said...

come on, i vote you re-do and give us something original

bethy said...

i believe i owe "crimany moses" to you - i heard plenty of those while you were driving us around.

Graytoppop said...

1. I'm not a good creative writer.
2. I don't like to make a big deal about myself
3. While I look at my life as an adventure, most others look at my life a really boring.
4. I operated a Caterpillar 955 loader when I was 15.
5. Though I've never lived in Boston, I am a Red Sox and Celtics fan.
6. When I was 9, Grandpa Reed was trying to teach me to hit a baseball. I did hit one back at him, and he caught it in his crotch. We went right home.

Are you happy now???

Bexie Funk said...

much better, my favorite is #6.