Friday, October 17, 2008

Nobody Likes My 6 Random Things......

So here are 6 more.

1. I'm not a good creative writer.
2. I don't like to make a big deal about myself
3. While I look at my life as an adventure, most others look at my life as really boring.
4. I operated a Caterpillar 955 loader when I was 15.
5. Though I've never lived in Boston, I am a Red Sox and Celtics fan.
6. When I was 9, Grandpa Reed was trying to teach me to hit a baseball. I did hit one back at him, and he caught it in his crotch. We went right home.

Are you happy now???

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think you're interesting, dad. Everyone I tell you about thinks you're a hoot, too.

Lindsey said...

Whoops, I mean tell about you. You have no idea how many times I've told the "coger" story. I like to tell people that you russian dance too.

Bexie Funk said...

oh yeah i forgot about the russian dance. and its not that you're boring we just already knew that stuff. much better. #6 is the best.

rmreed said...

I was going to post 6 random things about myself but could not even think of one. nice job on yours.