Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wedding Music

Shady never does anything by the book. She always wants to be different. How many BYU coeds want to play 'Freebird' at their wedding (and maybe even try to sing it with her dad)? So I'll add a couple of more suggestions to her wedding music list. (Yes, my life is so boring that I have time to think about music for her wedding.) These may not be the correct titles, but I think she will know the music.

1. This Thing Called Love -- Queen

2. My Best Friend -- Queen

3. My Girl -- (I don't remember the artist).

4. God Only Knows -- The Beach Boys. (According to Paul McCartney, this is the greatest pop-music love song ever written. Another bit of useless trivia that clutters my mind.)

5. 'Till I Found You -- Susan Tedeschi

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Carrie and I decided you should have the motorcycle song (I don't want a pickle - I just wanna ride my motorcycle) It's very Reed.

Lindsey said...

The Queen songs are already on the playlist. I'll see if I can find the others. Thanks Dad!

Graytoppop said...

That would be the 'The Motorcycle Song' by Arlo Guthrie. But the recorded version, if you can find it, includes lots of stuff not in the lyrics of the song, and it is about 20 minutes long.

Bexie Funk said...

Good thinking about Queen. I love them! I'm going to be shaking my bobo (as caroline likes to call it) all night long!

MOM THE BOMB said...

As long as Poodle shakes hers. Ill have my video camera ready.

Graytoppop said...

And i don't know if you saw the other suggestions i posted on your blog, when you asked for suggestions.

And I can't wait to see everyone shake their bobo!!!!!!