Hi, I'm Dad the Bad, aka Graytoppop, a middle-aged, gray-haired father of 6 (thus the Graytoppop) and grandfather of 15 and counting. This is blog private to document my life story.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Stake Activities Committee
I was recently called to serve on the High Council of our Stake in Mexico City. (For those of you not of our faith, a Stake is somewhat analogous to a Diocese. The High Council supports a 'Stake Presidency' in administrative and leadership responsibilities.) My assignment on the High Council is to chair the Stake Activities Committee. I've never been much for organizing activities, especially dances. So, my first opportunity is to organize a dance for adult members of the Stake. Me, organize a dance? In Mexico? With music that Mexicans enjoy? Well, I believe in miracles, do you????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If Poodle was a dance coach at her last school I think you can do this. Good luck.
What is the date for this event? We have Bethany's graduation on the 28th of June.
Come on, who else russian dances at their company party? You'll do fine, pop pop.
that sucks. just turn it over to the mexicans. or cancel the dance and do something fun.
I am recruiting help from the local membership. but believe me, Mexicans think dancing is fun.....
Post a Comment