Saturday, January 15, 2011

10 to 11

MTB posted about our 2010, but since it seems to be the thing to do, I'll add my thoughts about happenings in 2010 and expectations for 2011.

2010

We bought a home, then we didn't and finally we did, on December 30, 2010.

We learned how to live in about 600 square feet.  But it is home, and we have a garage!

I learned how to telecommute, using a corporate-class video-conferencing screen in the apartment, which allowed me to work from Houston for a week at a time.  Bye Bye One-Pass Platinum status.

Early in the year, three companies expressed interest in buying NXO Mexico where I was working.  Then they didn't, then Sonda actually bought the company.

One week after buying the company, Sonda told me not to let the door hit me in the A-- on my way out!

I spent the last 3 months of the year in Houston with MTB, and the Fam. It's nice to get reacquainted with the family.

2011

I have no idea what 2011 will bring.  I've been trying to figure it out.  The more opportunities I look at, the more confused I get.  Anyone have any ideas?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think 2011 was a year of change for almost everyone. 2011 will be interesting. I don't think finding a job should be the hard part-- it's deciding what you want to do with your life!

Graytoppop said...

Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up!

Bexie Funk said...

since you're asking i'll tell you my selfish thoughts. anything that keeps you bringing me that wonderful mexican vanilla!