
Good picture, right? I have to admit, of these 3 gifts, the wrestler's mask is my favorite.
Picked-up MTB at the airport. She spent the weekend with me.
Taught an Institute class, always an enjoyable experience.
Ate tacos al pastor at Tacos Chamizal with MTB. She put too much hot sauce on her tacos, and as they say here, 'se enchiló', meaning she started coughing because she had too much chili in her throat.
On Friday, MTB and I went to see the ballet Swan Lake. You can see a few fotos from that event in her blog (click here).
On Saturday, MTB and I went to the Temple, and then went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.
On Sunday morning I took MTB to the airport. Shortly therafter, I was wishing we could still be together.
The best gift of all was to have MTB here with me. It was a great weekend!!!
4 comments:
and it was the best gift for me, too. Can't wait to see you soon! Te extrano! (sorry, I don't have a spanish keyboard anymore)
That mask is the best birthday present i've ever seen. It even matches your hair!
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike air max
air max
Cheap Nike Shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Jordaned hardy mens
ed hardy womens
ed hardy
ed hardy clothesVibram Fivefingers KSO Black
Vibram Fivefingers KSO Black
Vibram Five Fingers
Vibram 5 FingersVibram Five Fingers Classic Woman Shoes Black/Black
Vibram Five Fingers Classic Woman Shoes Lilac/white/LilacVibram Five Fingers
Vibram 5 Fingers
Post a Comment