Thursday, July 23, 2009

Global Investing -- Anyone Want to Join In?

I need to arrange a trip to Costa Rica sometime in August or September. We are looking at property to buy. MTB will be spending a lot of time traveling in the last few months of the year, so she probably won't go with me. So, who wants to go with me? Make me an offer and the best offer gets to go along!!!

5 comments:

rmreed said...

I'll go with you. Since I am your only son i think we need some good father-son time. I'll teach you how to surf. And we can go fishing again like the picture from the Uintahs. Plus i speak spanish so you won't be wasting any time translating. Everyone else is either pregnant or has already been to Costa Rica. You won't regret taking me!

Lindsey said...

Brother has a good point, everyone else IS pregnant, or single and making their own fun trips.

Ashley Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Erin said...

I nominate Brother to go. He makes a solid argument.

Bexie Funk said...

he does make a good argument, but i'm still a sad it can't be me.