Hi, I'm Dad the Bad, aka Graytoppop, a middle-aged, gray-haired father of 6 (thus the Graytoppop) and grandfather of 15 and counting. This is blog private to document my life story.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Deleted Post
I decided to delete the post about our neighbor because no one commented on it and it took up a lot of room......
Sorry, Dad. That's what happens when you have a chatty wife that gets to everything first.
One funny thing the article pointed out, though, was that he DID look more like a college kid than a drug dealer. I'm surprised he didn't "orine" all over himself when he was arrested.
I told all my friends at work the story. They said it was very scary.
3 comments:
Sorry, Dad. That's what happens when you have a chatty wife that gets to everything first.
One funny thing the article pointed out, though, was that he DID look more like a college kid than a drug dealer. I'm surprised he didn't "orine" all over himself when he was arrested.
I told all my friends at work the story. They said it was very scary.
It's nice to know someone is pays a bit of attention to the old man.....
That last post was by DTB, not me.
Post a Comment