Hi, I'm Dad the Bad, aka Graytoppop, a middle-aged, gray-haired father of 6 (thus the Graytoppop) and grandfather of 15 and counting. This is blog private to document my life story.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Getting Older
I always hate to admit I'm getting older. When MTB and I were in Las Vegas last month, we went for a run at Lake Mead. It was about a 10K run. About 500 meters from the end, I apparently pulled a muscle in my leg, something that has never happened to me before. So for the last month, I've been using MTB's eliptical. Today I skipped the rope and ran about 3.5 k, what had been my usual morning workout. Tonight I'm stiff. And I have also gained about 5 pounds in the last month. Not good......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry, dad. I couldn't finish a 5k when I was 17. At least you probably made mom feel really athletic.
Thanx Baby!!
Post a Comment