Sunday, January 4, 2009

Propositos para MTB. (Mom the Bomb's Resolutions for the New Year.)

1. I know you love to plan. But please don't expect me to predict the future. I can't control all variables that determine my future.

2. Please finish your sentences when you are asking me for information or asking me to do something.

3. Make it thru the year without losing or damaging your camera.

I think that will do.......

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Hello! I made it through the entire year without losing or damaging my latest camera (aside from the gum incident.)

bethy said...

it doesn't count if you have to add a qualifier like "expcept for the gum incident."

Lindsey said...

Those are great resolutions. Maybe you and MTB should do some exercises where you do things spontaneously, so she can see how fun it is to NOT plan things. Brandon and I are great at that. We once drove to the north rim of the grand canyon to find out it was closed (no planning). We just drove to the south rim. See? Things always work out.