Thursday, July 31, 2008

Customer Service

I have several automatic payments set up at my bank. Most of them work flawlessly. But one payment never gets processed, and I get a notice from the bank saying

'Could not schedule payment to process on 06/13/2008 for $XXX.XX, to payee FULANO

From: System'



Thanx for the notice. Now I need to know why. So I asked, using the banks secure message system.

////////////////////////////////////////

Subject: Technical Problem

See below. Can someone tell me why???


######################


5/23/2008 4:01:35 AM

Subject: Could not schedule payment to process on 06/13/2008 for $XXX.XX, to payee FULANO

From: System


/////////////////////////////////////////

And the answer is:

Dear DAD-THE-BAD
Thank you for your inquiry in regards to your issue I am showing a pending payment for FULANO scheduled to be processed on 06/13/2008 in the amount of $XXX.XX, with a due date of 06/22/2008. Thank you for using BIG BANK'S online banking.
Jessica


I sent the message 2 times, and received the same answer from Jessica. That really makes me wonder if Jessica is just a machine.

So, I'm still asking: '¿CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY?'

No comments: