April 25 was MomtheBomb's birthday. I wanted to take the day off, but was unable to for varios reasons. I still thought I could be home by 2:00 pm, but on the way to work, I blew a tire, and my day started about an hour late. So i didn't get home until nearly 4:00 pm. But she was unfazed. So I want to add to the list's our kids have prepared about MomtheBomb.
These are not in any order of importance.
1. She is so calm, in some ways, that she can sleep through hurricanes and eat dinner through earthquakes and not even know what is happening.
2. She is primarily responsible for the success of our six children.
3. While several of the children were still in public schools, she completed here bachelors degree in biology with high honors.
4. She runs marathons.
5. She entered medical school at age 43.
6. She said she had a great birthday! I only bought her roses and took her to dinner on Saturday.
7. The people that impress her the most are those who quietly serve others. Those who are great in the world's eyes don't necessarily impress her.
8. She prefers to quietly serve others, and not make a big deal about it.
9. She wants to immerse herself in the local culture, and not just hang-out with gringos.
10. Despite all my quirks and faults, she still loves me.
3 comments:
Thanks, sweetie! You're the best!
MomtheBomb read this post while still logged on as Graytoppop. She made the first comment. I'm not patting myself on the back.
you guys are funny.
Post a Comment