Hi, I'm Dad the Bad, aka Graytoppop, a middle-aged, gray-haired father of 6 (thus the Graytoppop) and grandfather of 15 and counting. This is blog private to document my life story.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Stake Bishops' Council
Our stake in Mexico has a monthly Bishops' Council, mostly for training Bishops and their counselors. Our bishop likes to make sure our ward has a good representation at these meetings. Even though I'm not in the bishopric, he asked me to attend the last meeting, so I did, and in typical fashon, it started and ended 30 minutes late. It turns out that the real reason the bishop asked me to attend is that he needed a ride to the meeting, as his wife was occupying their only car. It's amazing the opportunities we have to 'serve' others....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad your bishop lets you serve him.
that was very nice of you. now its your turn for him to "serve" you.
Post a Comment